Part I: How This Process Works
- SNAP's Energy Assistance 2023 season is open.
Appointments open at 8:00am on Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 for April and will continue to open the third Tuesday of each month as funding allows.
Our next appointment opening day is Tuesday, March 21st, at 8:00am.
All appointments are scheduled as PHONE Appointments.
Phone appointments REQUIRE a working phone number and that a household member be available at the scheduled appointment time.
If you wish to come into an office please call 509-456-7627 at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time to make any changes.
Part II: Getting an appointment
- You MUST reside in Spokane County and meet income guidelines.
a. Not sure if you live in Spokane County? Check theSNAP Offices link above to find your zip code.
b. Live outside Spokane County? Click the LIHEAP link above.
- Household monthly income must be within the income guidelines. Use the Income Chart above to see if you qualify.
- You will have 15 minutes to make your appointment AND you must provide:
-Total number of people in the household
Click Continue when finished to select a Phone Appointment location, date, and time from the calendar.
Questions or Problems
- See the FAQ link above for additional information.
- Contact SNAP 509-456-7627 for assistance
Have you received assistance since 10/1 of this year?
We're sorry but Energy Assistance in only eligible once per heating season.
= Required Field
you must include ALL people in the home, this must include everyone in the same residence
Your Appointment Confirmation notice will be automatically sent to this address.
Use this table to determine if your household is income eligible.
Click in the box to bring up calendar - clickable dates have appointments available
If you need to change your appointment, You can do so by clicking on the Office, Appointment Date, or Appointment Time fields above.